Corporate Accommodation Trends Report
Q2 2023 edition
Despite supply issues in 2022, the global supply of serviced apartments and corporate housing now covers 17,054 locations, with growth mostly coming from outside the United States.
What you will find inside:
- TOP 10 Corporate housing trends for 2023
- Global Inventory Pipeline
- Legislation Updates
- Major Events Impacting Pricing
- Pricing Comparison and Forecast
TOP 10 Corporate housing trends in 2023:
- Technology plays an increasingly crucial role in facilitating business travel, with 63% of travellers saying they have used technology to make their trips easier and safer;
- The adoption of sustainability practices accelerated across the serviced apartment sector, driven by corporate demand. Cities, including London, Singapore, Stockholm, Toronto, and Amsterdam are at the forefront of the trend;
- Large hotel groups are betting on the long-term success of the serviced apartment sector, introducing new brands while expanding the reach of existing extended stay brands;
- Serviced apartments are experiencing an increase in longer stays, with some guests staying for several months. AltoVita's average length of stay is 55 days during the month of April 2023.
DOWNLOAD the report to find out the rest!
Download the report now
The Industry Trends Report you've been waiting for one click away!
More Resources Like This
Our Resource Center holds more of our exclusively curated content for Global Mobility & Business Travel Managers. Discover essential insights that will help you navigate the corporate accommodation landscape effectively.